This is my collection of books that I read and I would recommend to anyone interested in improving their life.
Follow the Twitter handle @CaptDigital for more recommendations as I add them.
- LIKE the book if you read it,
- RETWEET it to recommend it to your friends or
- BOOKMARK it on Twitter to get back to it when you have some time.
If you read some of these books, I would love to hear what you think about them.
Leave a comment on Twitter and let’s chat!
Disclaimer: some of the links are affiliate links. that means that if you decide to buy the book from Amazon, I make a small commission with NO additional cost to you.
- Start with Why – Simon Sinek
- Mind Hacking – John Hargave
- Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones – James Clear
- The obstacle is the new way – Ryan Holiday
- The Books for Starting a Business
- Company of One: Why Staying Small Is the Next Big Thing for Business – Paul Jarvis
- Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products – Nir Eyal,Ryan Hoover
- Will It Fly? How to Test Your Next Business Idea So You Don’t Waste Your Time and Money – Pat Flynn
- Ask: The Counterintuitive Online Formula to Discover Exactly What Your Customers Want to Buy…Create a Mass of Raving Fans…and Take Any Business to the Next Level – Ryan Levesque
- Salt Sugar Fat: How the Food Giants Hooked Us – Michael Moss
- How to Stop Worrying and Start Living – Dale Carnegie
- How to Win Friends and Influence People – Dale Carnegie
- Happy – Derren Brown
- Madness of Crowds – Douglas Murray
- Talking to Strangers – Malcolm Gladwell
- The Alchemist – Paulo Coelho
- Leaders Eat Last: Why Some Teams Pull Together and Others Don’t – Simon Sinek
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People – Stephen R. Covey
- Super Human: The Bulletproof Plan to Age Backward and Maybe Even Live Forever – Dave Asprey